{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}

{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}

Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 Islay Single Malt Whisky

Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 Islay Single Malt Whisky

HK$2,198.00
HK$2,098.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity Product set quantity
Add to Wishlist
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

{{'products.quick_cart.out_of_number_hint'| translate}}

{{'product.preorder_limit.hint'| translate}}

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Add to Wishlist
Description
Shipping & Payment
Customer Reviews
Description
Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 Islay Single Malt Whiskey
Brady Altmore 12.3 Edition 5 Year Old Original Whiskey

Origin: Scotland
Capacity: 700ml
Alcohol concentration: 62.1%, PPM-118.1

Octomore 12.3 is a single age, single field, single malt whiskey. This Islay grown barley was grown by friend and farmer James Brown on the church field at Octomore Farm and trickle distilled in our tall narrow neck stills,
It's just two miles from where it's grown. This terroir-driven spirit requires two separate journeys before combining. 75% is held in ex-American whiskey casks, while the remaining 25% is aged for five years in genuine Pedro Ximenez Solera casks in Fernando de Castile, Jerez Bodega.
This Islay barley spirit has been breathed slowly and finely for five years, with a salty, citrusy ocean note drawn from where the barley is grown and our warehouses near the sea. Pedro Ximenez casks offer sweet dried fruit aromas that accentuate the rich dry peat smoke of the Octomore.
FEATURES – PX casks deliver a luxurious dried fruit style that is sweet and intense. This is complemented by rich phenolics and a hint of marine notes.

Aroma - Light sherry notes of figs, raisins and dates with charcoal, boot butter smoky notes set the tone for this wine. A hint of fresh citrus honey emerges from the spirit, with intense floral notes of honeysuckle and orange blossom bursting from the glass, before dark toffee, milk chocolate and vanilla from the oak barrel add depth to the aroma. As the whiskey continues to be uncorked, smoked grains, seaweed, linseed oil and tobacco follow.

Taste – peppery nasturtium, dark chocolate, peat smoke and sherry fruit hit the palate right from the start. Peat smoke and dried fruit dominate, followed by barley sugar and charred oak, releasing rich toffee and tobacco notes. Sweet pastry and toasted cereal, followed by more sooty peat smoke.

Finish - charcoal, soot and dried figs. Salted Lemon and Bitter Chocolate.
Shipping & Payment

Delivery Options

  • 觀塘店取
  • 速遞送貨(送貨需要1-4工作天)

Payment Options

  • Bank Transfer
  • Payme
Customer Reviews
{{'product.product_review.no_review' | translate}}